[ot][crazy][spam][fiction] Dictatortopia

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:20:11 PDT 2022

Dictator: [n] A controversial word that everybody gives different
definitions to and nobody likes. In this thread, "dictator" means a single
mean person who uses force, fear, and deception to lead themselves to
believe that everybody in an area is doing what they want. Dictators here
have secret people of their own, telling them what to do, too, either in
their heads or in reality.

Welcome to Dictatortopia, a land where we pride ourselves in our incredibly
dystopic, oppressive nature!

You're gonna love it! It's like one of those fancy shmancy computer games,
postapocalyptic movies, or wartime propaganda regarding the foreign nation
your government is fighting, except it's _real_ !

In Dictatortopia, everybody wears a gas a mask and huge images of Dictator
are plastered everywhere. Dictator always has a frown on.

Everybody is happy, because they are so excited to be roleplaying an
oppressive nation state!

Each citizen has a personal "mini-dictator": another citizen, assigned to
them, who tells them everything to do, from morning to night. This forms a
large hierarchy with Dictator himself at the top.

Meanwhile, be your own Dictator! Enslave your neighbors, your children:
anybody assigned to you. Your personal mini-dictator will tell you whom you
will yourself be mini-dictator of.