USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 19:32:20 PDT 2022

> Biden-Dems losing numbers...

Baltimore On Pace For Possible Record Murders As Local NAACP Asks
Governor To Deploy National Guard
Baltimore City reached 231 homicides since the start of the year and
is on pace for a possible record year of murder.
Just an hour north of the White House, the Democratic-controlled metro
area is in ruins

Military Families Suffering As Housing Benefits Can't Keep Up With
Exploding Rent
according to real estate company Zillow, rents have skyrocketed 43.9%
in those markets

Judge Permanently Blocks Biden Oil And Gas Leasing Pause In 13 States
https://www.theepochtimes.com/judge-permanently-blocks-biden-oil-and-gas-leasing-pause-in-13-states_4677978.html
President Biden’s executive order to choke off energy development
didn’t just increase prices and hurt American families—it was flatly
illegal.
Joe Biden signed Executive Order 14008 on Jan. 27, 2021, banning all
new oil and natural gas leases on federal lands and offshore waters.
A federal judge Thursday issued a permanent injunction against the
Biden administration’s pause of new oil and gas leasing in federal
lands.
Doughty ruled that the executive branch has no authority to change both laws.
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/22156125-21-30505_documents
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/22156126-louisiana-v-biden_21-cv-00778-tad

Residents Demand Resignation Of NJ Councilwoman Who Hit Bicyclist In
SUV & Fled Scene
As if we didn't see enough "laws for thee, but not for me" from
Democratic politicians during Covid...
Amy DeGise is facing calls to resign after video allegedly shows her
hitting a bicyclist
she still left the scene. The bicyclist survived the incident, but
suffered injuries.
DeGise was reportedly cited for failure to report an accident and
leaving the scene of an accident.
More than 100 people showed up to the city's council meeting this past
week, protesting that DeGise should step down from her position. "I’m
not resigning.
The same councilwoman was caught on body camera last November,
pleading with police, after her car was illegally parked, with an
expired registration, being towed and impounded.
"I'm a councilwoman!" she is heard pleading with the officer