Julian Assange found out, Google had worked with the U.S. State Department?

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Aug 21 17:03:30 PDT 2022

Eric Zuesse
14/02/2022 at 8:46 PM · Reply
As a personal fact, I can say that the FBI and Google have very successfully reduced (by around 90%) the size of my audience, and that of the 43 websites that used to accept some of my articles, that number has now become less than ten, and that some of the websites have been shut down by the FBI, and others have stopped posting articles from me altogether because Google had threatened them. Of the few websites that still DO post some of my submissions to them, more than half have become banned altogether by Google from showing up in web-searches.
Of course, as Julian Assange found out, Google had worked with the U.S. State Department, starting in 2011, to help them to organize Ukraine’s nazis for what became the Maidan demonstrations and the subsequent U.S. takeover of Ukraine (Obama’s coup in Kiev) in February 2014. So, I am convinced that the U.S. regime does, in fact, police the world-wide Web and greatly reduce the ability of the global (and especially of the American) public to have access to truths that that regime want the public NOT to know. . . ."

https://orientalreview.org/about/

Reposts not etc