The Wall Street Journal: Abolish the FBI

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 18:55:46 PDT 2022

> The Wall Street Journal: Abolish the FBI.
> https://www.wsj.com/articles/abolish-fbi-durham-indictment-russia-collusion-clinton-sussman-strzok-comey-corruption-11632256384

> DOJ and FBI have combined to destroy project veritas

Seems lots of political and corruption questions surrounding
the US FBI over last years...

Here's one laptop that was acted on...

Ex-FBI Agent Pleads Guilty To Destroying Evidence

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ex-fbi-agent-pleads-guilty-to-destroying-evidence_4675927.html
https://katv.com/news/local/a-former-agent-of-fbi-pleads-guilty-to-charges-connected-to-jon-woods-trial-ex-arkansas-lawmaker-now-in-prison-says-he-and-other-inmates-wants-to-build-trumps-wall-ecclesia-college-springdale-robert-cessario
https://www.courthousenews.com/ex-senator-fights-kickback-scheme-conviction-at-8th-circuit/

A former FBI agent said he is pleading guilty to paying a business to
wipe his computer hard drive to make it unavailable for forensic
examination, according to a statement.
The FBI headquarters in Washington on Jan. 2, 2020. (Samira Bouaou/The
Epoch Times)

Former FBI agent Robert Cessario was charged with corrupt destruction
of record in an official proceeding in connection to the trial of
former Arkansas Republican state Sen. Jon Woods, local media reported.

On Wednesday, Cessario issued a statement saying that he is pleading
guilty as part of a plea deal in the case.

“I erased the contents of the computer hard knowing that the court has
ordered that the computer be submitted for a forensic examination,”
the former federal agent stated in court documents, according to local
Arkansas news outlets. “I did so with the intention of making the
contents of the computer’s hard unavailable for forensic examination.”

“Ex-FBI Agent Pleads Guilty To Destroying Evidence, that is, Cause No.
5:17-CR-50010, United States v. Woods et al,” Cessario’s statement
continued, adding that he “corruptly performed and had performed, the
erasures with intent to impair the integrity and availability of the
computer hard drive and its contents for use in that official
proceeding.”

He added: “I am guilty of the violation alleged.”

Court documents show Cessario faces as many as 20 years in prison and
a fine of up to $250,000 and three years of supervised release,
according to local media reports. His sentencing will come at a later
date, which has not been disclosed.
Woods’s Trial

The case stems from the trial involving Woods, who in 2018 was
convicted of mail fraud and wire fraud charges. Woods was accused of
taking kickbacks in return for steering state grants to Ecclesia
College in Springdale.

Read more here...