The past is not dead - its not even past

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Aug 20 11:48:40 PDT 2022

Acting for my own enlightened self-interest means I don’t have to preach about ethics, systemic sexism / racism or financial inequalities. Just figure how to make them pay. Once you can fake sincerity you’ve got it made.
The past is not dead - its not even past
Treating open-source cryptographic software as a sanctioned entity is a great step backwards that reminds me of the 1990s when sharing cryptography software could have you labelled as an international arms trafficker.
True Names cryptoanarchy means ( among other things )
Private by default
Fully distributed decentralization
User translucence; they can selectively prove parts of their LOIC. E.g not on a DPRK sanctions list
Open and programmable via FOSS
APster dispute resolved ( Bounty Law )
We’ve been through this already with the World Wide Web. They don’t arrest internet service providers for the data in their cables. They don’t arrest DNS providers for signing illegal traffic
For next-level web to even live it must be platform-agnostic & cryptoanarchist. The crypto-wars past is a past we've been passed out of.