USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 23:36:11 PDT 2022

https://twitter.com/lpnh/status/1487463527526932483
https://twitter.com/jeremykauffman
Libertarian for US Senate!
https://jeremy4nh.com/
On January 29, 2022, the Libertarian Party of New Hampshire nominated
computer scientist and entrepreneur Jeremy Kauffman for U.S. Senate.
Jeremy Kauffman, founder and CEO of LBRY, board member of the Free State Project

https://tomwoods.com/ep-2182-jeremy-kauffman-on-being-blunt-and-unafraid/

https://twitter.com/freestatenh

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie

https://twitter.com/brucefenton

https://brucefenton.com/2022/08/16/announcing-the-universal-basic-tax-cut-321-liftoff-plan/

https://livestream.com/salemnh/events/10584087/videos/232568788
https://www.dscc.org/news/nasty-nh-primary-gop-senate-hopefuls-lob-barbs-at-each-other-in-fiesty-debates/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_United_States_Senate_election_in_New_Hampshire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuyfwHjGZd0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-Dmhj2rCLM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UbDXZaOEgo

"
What government agency do you want to cut?
BlackRock.
"

"I’ve got to be the only US Senate candidate in history to say “I’m a
cypherpunk.”"
NH GOP Senate Primary Debate

Many people are not choosing service jobs in Federal & state
government - how can we fix this? Should service be mandatory?” My
answer is that I’m glad they aren’t taking these jobs. I want less
government jobs - starve the beast!

Another great debate. GOP Senate Debate #3 hosted by the Salem Chamber
of Commerce. Thank you to the organizers and thank you to my primary
opponents. This is a great opportunity for NH voters to learn about
candidates. The first question was on fiat & #Bitcoin!

@OdyseeTeam
oh man apple are super mad at us, they want us to call them urgently
so they can tell us what to remove lol and it's all political content
on the list haha