[ot][crazy] Crazy Peace was: Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 03:49:46 PDT 2022

A nice small goal for me here would be changing parts of my email name
to more reflect the topic. “brainwashingandfuckingup” i think could be
something much more nourishing. “groomed for slavery” and “horrific
abuse” sound hard to think about, but maybe could be improved a little
if capacity or cognition is available.

I am so excited to join the intergalactic council of peace when i heal
or in a future life! it is so nourishing to think of trying to start
that as a path itself for healing!