[ot][crazy] Crazy Peace was: Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 03:41:55 PDT 2022

I hereby found Crazy Peace.

My name is Karl Semich. I am a collection of confused memories and
values trapped in a misbehaving body and brain.

Crazy Peace is a discussion group open to all, where it is understood
that members may be severely confused or struggling, but a value is
held that we are all inherently good, and we strive for great rational
harmony in the world.

One can infer, since everyone is welcome, that all people (and even
all things) are inherently good, but we ask for a tiny bit of effort
be put in, in the group, to demonstrate this.

My immediate dreams include branching out beyond a personal thread on
the cypherpunks list and introducing my idea to 1 other person, making
a logical system in my mind or on paper or in a computer to defend
caring thoughts, and preventing all suffering and protecting all
individuals and ways of being on the planet.

To help the thread be more okay for craziness, here is some crazy stuff:

why is but and apple corebinge! if? !!!!!!