Fwd: Bank.org | Shelf Charter Update

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Thu Aug 18 15:41:37 PDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io>
Date: Mon, Apr 12, 2021, 11:40 AM
Subject: Bank.org | Shelf Charter Update
To: Weintraub, Cathy (DFS) <Cathy.Weintraub at dfs.ny.gov>
Cc: Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io>

Dear Cathy:

Hope you are enjoying a nice day.

*Bank.org's Shelf Charter application is making good progress:*

   - In preview, kindly find an contents overview of the document.
   - When you have a moment, please review the attached and let us know if
   there are any additional key points we should cover for your team's full
   review
   - How would you like us to include xNY.io's virtual currency
   considerations into the Bank.org Shelf Carter review?

Would it be possible to schedule a  phone conversation together this week?
It would be nice to connect on some other sensitive elements to the
Bank.org Shelf Carter application. For example, the document
compares/contrasts Bank.org's leadership to that of our peers (example,
Robinhood). We want you to know our approach is not arrogant in this
comparison, obviously.

Looking forward to your feedback on the contents overview attached.

Warm regards,

Gunnar

--
*Gunnar Larson - xNY.io <http://www.xNY.io> | Bank.org <http://Bank.org>*