Fwd: Shelf Charter

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Thu Aug 18 15:36:56 PDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Weintraub, Cathy (DFS) <Cathy.Weintraub at dfs.ny.gov>
Date: Mon, Mar 29, 2021, 11:16 AM
Subject: Shelf Charter
To: g at xny.io <g at xny.io>
Cc: G at xNY.io <G at xny.io>

Hello,

I am the Director of Bank Applications at the New York State Department of
Financial Services.

I was forwarded your expression of interest in applying for a Shelf
Charter.  I tried to phone you this morning to discuss the application
process at 646-458-9107, but I was unable to complete the call.  Perhaps
you could call me today to discuss the steps in the process
(212-709-1531).  I can also send you written information that describes the
information requirements for an application.  I generally urge potential
applicants to arrange a pre-application meeting to discuss their business
proposal and the application process.

Regards, Cathy Weintraub

*Cathy Weintraub, *Ph.D.

Director of Bank Applications

*New York State Department of Financial Services*

One State Street,  New York, NY 10004+1511

Phone: (212) 709-1531 I *cathy.weintraub at dfs.ny.gov
<cathy.weintraub at dfs.ny.gov>*

www.dfs.ny.gov