xNY.io - Bank.org: New York State Saftey Concern

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Thu Aug 18 13:36:13 PDT 2022

Dear Madam Attorney General:

This matter hangs in balance at the sacrifice of international peace and
security.

As a Bill and Melinda Gates Scholar, with further international distinction
as a Blockchain Scholar and Al Neuharth Freedom Forum Scholar (Founder, USA
Today), xNY.io - Bank.org must implore immediate New York State action.

Warm regards,

Gunnar Larson
xNY.io - Bank.org