FreeSpeech and Censorship: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 00:12:17 PDT 2022

>> "Remember Liveleak and numerous other sites being shut down all within a
>> week?
>
> The US Censorship Regime has permanently killed

@rumblevideo
We said once before and we will say it again. Censorship is about to
hit high gear, so buckle up. YouTube just gave a strike to one of the
largest live-streamers known to the internet, @scrowder. Crowder will
address the situation tomorrow, on Rumble, where we have his back.

Jackson Hinkle @jacksonhinklle
Let me get this straight... @scrowder calls for the complete
dismantling of the FBI & deep state on his Youtube channel, then days
later he receives a 7 day suspension from YouTube? Yea, that sounds
about right. So much for free speech.

Jackson Hinkle retweeted
Jimmy Dore @jimmy_dore
The JIMMY DORE SHOW Is Live! NOW! Dems Have A Sad Over Liz Cheney’s
Primary Loss! Moderna Trashes 30M Vax Doses! With Jackson Hinkle
@JacksonHinklle Featuring Stef Zamorano @MiserableLib Plus fun with
Mike MacRae @MikeMacRaeMike rumble.com/v1gd8o9-dems-have
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z818B4IZS38

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/the-white-house-privately-demanded
Biden administration officials including @ASlavitt demanded Twitter
ban @AlexBerenson for his tweets raising (valid) questions about the
effectiveness and efficacy of the Covid vaccines. Months later,
Twitter banned him.
The White House privately demanded Twitter ban me months before the
company did so
Federal officials targeted me specifically; when they met with Twitter
in April 2021, "they really wanted to know about Alex Berenson"