Buttface Buterin would like to comply with Pete Thiels dick

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 17 02:05:32 PDT 2022

Vitalik Buterin will bend-over & comply with the requirements of OFAY regulators?

You were kind of a double kid, I bet, right Buttface? Huh?

One kid with your old man, one kid with your mother. You’re upper-middle class during the weeks, then you’re droppin’ your "R"s and you’re hangin’ in the big, bad Southie projects with your daddy, the fuckin’ donkey on the weekends. I got that right?

Hey asshole, daddy can’t help you!  I know what you are, okay? I know what you are and I know what you are not. I’m the best friend you have on the face of this earth, and I’m gonna help you understand something, you SNAKE. You’re no fuckin’ cypherpunk!