Revolutionary Cypherpunks stated wish to kill the president

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 16 17:09:04 PDT 2022

This project is a decade or more older than any blockchained cryptocurrency still in use today.

It deserves more publicity by all self-described cypherpunks. It has earned virality.

Even if most ' cypherpunks '  form a circle of eunuchs united against anarchist direct-action.

Exposing carpetbaggers is a significant side-benefit of ' propaganda of the deed ' for the hard-core revolutionist

Its like ' skin in the game ' for crypto-currency enthusiasts. PUT UP or SHUT UP.

>>>   The note, which mentioned the names of the judges hearing the case, read: “I will share the same ‘DEATH THREAT!!!’ with Judges Fletcher, Nelson, and Bright that I have shared with the President and a host of Congressional and Senatorial representatives. ‘You can fuck some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you are going to end up in a body bag or a pine box before you manage to fuck all of the people all of the time.’ Am I going to whack you out? Maybe…” <<<

https://www.wired.com/1999/04/free-speech-on-trial-in-tacoma/

LETS GO BRANDON