Obama and Trump Administrations compared

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 16 09:58:44 PDT 2022

Clearly Trump was less harmful than Obama since Trump didn't set up a Potemkin-democracy in Burma. Disclosure - I supported McCain over Bambi, then Bambi over Mittens then Trump over Ratched politically only.
Voting in nationalist elections being against my anarchist 'religion '.

To those who say Obama had more time that's true. But I'm talking about a qualitive comparo.

And lets not forget how much LESS damage both these dropkicks did compared to LBJ and Dubya. I give the anarchic internet full credit for ending this extended bi-partisan crime spree from 65 - 05 that also included Iran-Contra.  Maybe not " Death to America! " but still at least " Long slow lingering fatal illness to America ".