Fwd: [spam][crazy][fiction][random] Non-Canon MCBoss Spinoffs

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:56:43 PDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: [spam][crazy][fiction][random] Non-Canon MCBoss Spinoffs
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org>

Because this victim was so entrenched in passive aggression, they
didn't really understand it.

They said it all the time, but didn't know what it was. It just seemed
how to speak.

Meanwhile, the animals and plants had their own words.

The victim lashed out at a stick, believing it to be mocking them, and
a squirrel began chattering.

The squirrel saw how fast the victim of passive aggression was moving,
and was talking with other animals in the woods about what kinds of
things to expect to happen in the area, and how it made them feel.

The victim of passive aggression knew the squirrel was chattering at them.

The squirrel didn't know, though.

A few other squirrels made noises around, in the trees. Birdsong changed.
  I'm using Inbox When Ready to protect my focus.