Fwd: [spam][crazy][fiction][random] Non-Canon MCBoss Spinoffs

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:56:24 PDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: [spam][crazy][fiction][random] Non-Canon MCBoss Spinoffs
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org>

------------------------------

Once upon a time, deep in the wilderness, there was an exhausted
victim of passive aggression.

Because they had been a victim of passive aggression for so long, they
actually engaged in it themselves.

They hoped this would improve things for them, but it didn't. It
seemed to just keep on going.

The poor exhausted victim of passive aggression was struggling.

They had gotten so used to experiencing passive aggression, that they
saw it all already them, even when it wasn't there.

They thought the rocks, the sticks, the plants, the wildlife, was
somehow being passive aggressive to them. And they would express
passive aggression back to them, to express.

But the wildlife and plants didn't understand passive aggression, or
whatever strange stories were going on inside the victim's head. They
only understood things that were important for surviving in the
wilderness.
  I'm using Inbox When Ready to protect my focus.