Social mapping out of perceived enemies

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 15 17:33:17 PDT 2022

If Journo Julio was an accident  and Pastor Craig was a coincidence then Semich means war.

But we might suspend counter-intelligence on this himbo-eruption since the first two are so self-negating.

Julio is reportedly near death and Craig is brain-dead - so this list threat is not acute.

Where social-mapping out might assist our cause better is a left-fascists alternative to this  . . .

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-strange-strange-story_b_136697

That is - where Johann described a phenomenon on the RIGHT we could use one of these exposes for the Marxist-Communist LEFT.

Arguably left-fascism being the worst type since 1916.

Another hole in our knowledge could be plugged by a sequel to Steve Levy's " Crypto "

Part of my wish-list for Xmas!