Fw: Is Karl Semich on the autistic spectrum?

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:02:20 PDT 2022

Professer Rat, so you know, the things you are saying do not appear to
make sense to me, although I think your mention of pulled dog-food
could make good material for my mcboss posts.

I am interested in sharing with you a mutual reduction of messages
sent to this list, and a mutual increase in their quality. <= It would
be somewhat hard for me; it does seem a little hard to figure out.

Anyway so long as the list is being trashed, I learn pretty slowly and
my life was trashed, so I'm quite curious.