Fw: Is Karl Semich on the autistic spectrum?

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 15 16:56:14 PDT 2022

Anyone who admits obstructing and disrupting this list to the point users are telling them to ' stop spamming asshole ' I'm guessing is motivated by hatefilled hostility.

Noting Semich continues to evade my query over several bs passive-aggressive ' responses' only confirms this.

The question relates directly to previous attacks in a similar vein by admitted austistic-spectrum c-punks.

Craig Wright and Julian Assmange.  Both self-described autistic spectrum in court, under oath, this year.

To put it another way " Why shouldn't list members regard Karl Semich as someone on the autistic spectrum that's attacking us? "

Maybe he won't deny it cos he can't deny it - he knows its true.

His engagements so far with this reek of bad-faith bullshit.

If the Semich anti-slavery campaign was a brand of dog-food they would be taking it off the shelves.

STOP SPAMMING ASSHOLE.

You are shaping up as a vector for attacks. Just STOP IT.