Fwd: [spam][log] [crazy] strange list behavior

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 13:08:19 PDT 2022

time delay of 5 hours shows listserv load or such

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <cypherpunks-owner at lists.cpunks.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 3:12 PM
Subject: [spam][log] [crazy] strange list behavior
To: <gmkarl at gmail.com>

Only subscribers may post to this list. Visit https://lists.cpunks.org
for subscription information.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many" <
gmkarl at gmail.com>
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org>
Bcc:
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 08:06:48 -0400
experiencing this:
- was getting unsubscription requests for two email addresses
- i clicked on the ones to gmkarl at gmail.com, and unsubscribed. i
thought i did this. i could have misclicked something. often when i do
things i just do it and move on; my consciousness receives so little
information it is hard to sustain the habits to check that things
worked, because it is so hard to see whether they did or not.
- i kept getting unsubscription requests
- i sent a mail to the list from the address. it did not bounce
- i kept getting unsubscription requests to the email address i unsubscribed
- i received mail from the list from professor rat.
- the archives have not updated for me since Sun Aug 14 12:44:35 PDT
2022 which was many hours ago i think
- the mails i receive from the list show present timestamps in my mail
client