Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 11:17:39 PDT 2022

> Picture: CEO's of 7 major tobacco corporations testifying (lying)
> under oath that nicotine does NOT cause addiction. 1994.
> https://youtu.be/0nzJI3NZQxU Paul vs Fauci

Gov + Corp + Media forced to backtrack after 2.5 years of bullshit
that should have been shot down within the first month or two of info.

Long string of frauds, liars, embezzlers, hypocrites, and
worse, from Politicians to Corporations to Fake News,
now all getting COVID when they all said you can't get
COVID with the vaccine, and locked your ass down
and otherwise fucked you over if you didn't.

As usual, fuck them, decide for and protect yourself, leave others alone.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Tests Positive For COVID-19

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pfizer-ceo-albert-bourla-tests-positive-for-covid-19_4665335.html
https://twitter.com/DefiantLs/status/1559217540840185857

Pfizer’s CEO has tested positive for COVID-19, he announced on Aug. 15.

    “I would like to let you know that I have tested positive for
#COVID19,” CEO Albert Bourla wrote on Twitter.

Bourla 60, says he has received four doses of his company’s COVID-19
vaccine, which has proven increasingly ineffective against infection
from the virus that causes COVID-19 and severe illness once a person
contracts the virus.

Bourla reported experiencing mild symptoms. He did not identify any of
the symptoms. He said he’s “feeling well.”

    “We have come so far in our efforts to battle this disease that I
am confident I will have a speedy recovery. I am incredibly grateful
for the tireless efforts of my Pfizer colleagues who worked to make
vaccines and treatments available for me and people around the world,”
Bourla said.

The CEO is isolating and has begun taking a course of Paxlovid,
Pfizer’s COVID-19 pill.

U.S. drug regulators granted emergency authorization for Paxlovid in
December 2021 for people aged 12 and older who test positive for
COVID-19 and are deemed high-risk for progression to a severe case.

Regulators have since curbed or revoked similar clearances for many
other drugs, such as Regeneron’s monoclonal antibodies, citing data
that indicate the treatments aren’t as effective, or aren’t effective
at all, against newer virus variants.

Paxlovid has become the most-distributed COVID-19 treatment in the
nation, and was administered to President Joe Biden after the
president recently tested positive for COVID-19.

Biden, who has also received four doses of Pfizer’s shot, experienced
a rebound of symptoms after testing negative, which is common for
Paxlovid recipients.
Previously Promoted 100 Percent Efficacy

Bourla is among the officials who have previously promoted the
COVID-19 vaccines as being 100 percent effective against infection.

    pic.twitter.com/4DeM5ND25o
    — Defiant L’s (@DefiantLs) August 15, 2022

In April 2021, for instance, he shared the results from a study that
was said to show Pfizer’s vaccine was 100 percent effective in
preventing COVID-19 cases in South Africa.

All COVID-19 vaccines, though, have been shown to be less effective
against both infection and severe illness as newer virus variants have
emerged.

Against Omicron, which became dominant in the United States and many
other countries in late 2021, the vaccines provide little shielding
against infection, and decreased protection against severe cases.

Emerging data indicate that Omicron subvariants are even better at
evading vaccine-based protection.

Pfizer and Moderna are among the companies working on Omicron-specific
booster shots. Those could be rolled out in the United States as soon
as September.