" These terrorist organizations called traditional nations must be dismantled "

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 12 17:43:04 PDT 2022

There's an App for that  - a 1990's App!

What forbids us translating the freedom afforded by the Internet to ordinary life?

I think that blockchains will replace armies for national defense, because a blockchain-based assassination market will be created…" Zach. CryptoGo

Get with the APster program

https://stiffs.com/celebrity/billgates

TIMOTHY " An anonymous computerized market will even make possible abhorrent markets for assassinations and extortion " C. MAY 1992

TIM " I guess now that the Pentagon is setting up a murder pool it can't be illegal for us to do it " MAY. 2003