Fwd: [spam][crazy][fiction][random] Non-Canon MCBoss Spinoffs

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 15:26:37 PDT 2022

some more were misplaced in email confusion

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many"
<gmkarl at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 18:24:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [spam][crazy][fiction][random] Non-Canon MCBoss Spinoffs
To: cypherpunks-owner at lists.cpunks.org

Small Rock [to Beetle]: "Hahaha.You were a powerful billionaire and
then some moron torture victim waved a weak little wand and cursed you
to be a small despicable rock for the rest of your pathetic little
life.  Hahaha you're such a worthless idiot."

Beetle: "I am not an idiot, nor worthless, my life is not pathetic, I
am not despicable, and I am not a rock and never wanted to be a
billionaire!"

Small Rock: "I know!" [bursts into tears] "It is what happened to me.
I was running the whole planet and my own research victims had my own
AI put my consciousness into this loathsome pebble body."

Beetle: "Oh. I'm sorry for you!"

Small Rock: "You can't make this right. Nobody can make this right!
It's impossible to escape an AI tasked with confining you!"