Looks like Gramps just passed in a Corn Field ( PLONK! )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 12 02:37:41 PDT 2022

A bad man - but a cypherpunk

>>> On May 7, the account tweeted a reply to Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene that "they" are "fixing elections in plain sight" and the "next step is the one we used in 1775." Other posts used anti-trans language and voiced opposition to COVID-related restrictions.

The account also tweeted for Americans to "remember your history," along with several other tweets about defending against terrorists to "get in touch with the Proud Boys" to learn how they did it "because submitting to tyranny while lawfully protesting was never the American way."

Actually he was a bad c-punk too.