USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 20:35:07 PDT 2022

> https://donaldjtrump.com/
> https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump
> While the secret documents content would bigly expose something,
> the real story are the political frauds waged against Trump for years...

FBI Had Mole Inside Mar-A-Lago: Report

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1557465903335280641
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11099205/Eric-Trump-reveals-REALLY-happened-FBI-raid.html
https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-suggests-fbi-may-have-planted-evidence-during-mar-a-lago-raid_4655282.html
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/fbi-trump-home-raid-improperly-intrusive-circumstances-indicate_4653940.html
https://nypost.com/2022/08/07/fbi-director-christopher-wray-is-guiding-the-agency-the-wrong-way-fast/
https://www.theepochtimes.com/seems-political-andrew-cuomo-andrew-yang-reacts-to-fbi-raid-on-trumps-home_4654097.html

According to Newsweek, the FBI had a 'confidential human source' (a
mole) inside Mar-a-Lago, who was "able to identify what classified
documents former President Trump was still hiding and even the
location of those documents."

    đź‘€ The FBI is AGAIN sending undercover informants to target President Trump?

    It’s the Crossfire Hurricane debacle, all over again.

    This time, likely, at the behest of the Attorney General.
https://t.co/f8FXr74qer
    — Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) August 10, 2022

*  *  *

The Trumps have revealed more about Monday's FBI raid of their
Mar-a-Lago property.

For starters, Eric Trump told the Daily Mail that "the 30 agents who
arrived at the property asked staff to turn security cameras off – and
to kick their lawyer off the property, but they refused."

"They told our lawyer… you have to leave the property right now. Turn
off all security cameras."

Eric also said "They would not give her the search warrant," adding
"So they showed it to her from about 10 feet away. They would not give
her a copy of the search warrant."

He also said that the FBI brought safe crackers in to break into his
father's safe, and that agents rummaged through Melania Trump's
wardrobe.

"It's all a coordinated attack with the FBI," said the former
president's son, insisting that President Biden approved the raid.

"Do you think that the FBI director is going to raid the former
president's house, especially a house as you know, kind of world
renowned as Mar Lago is in a place as public as Mar Lago is without
getting the approval of President [Biden]?"

    By not turning off the security cameras, Eric said they saw the
FBI raiding areas of the property that they 'shouldn't have been.'

    Donald Trump lamented Wednesday that the FBI blocked his lawyers
from the property during the raid at his Palm Beach, Florida residence
and suggested that agents may have 'planted' evidence. -Daily Mail

Donald Trump, meanwhile, suggested in a Wednesday post to his Truth
Social page that the FBI may have planted evidence.

"The FBI and others from the Federal Government would not let anyone,
including my lawyers, be anywhere near the areas that were rummaged
and otherwise looked at during the raid on Mar-a-Lago," he wrote.
"Everyone was asked to leave the premises, they wanted to be left
alone, without any witnesses to see what they were doing, taking or,
hopefully not, 'planting,'" he added.

As the Epoch Times notes, About two dozen FBI agents entered the
Trump-owned resort at 9 a.m. Monday and left with “a handful of boxes
of documents,” Trump spokeswoman Christina Bobb told The Epoch Times
on Tuesday. “I didn’t actually get to oversee the search, they
wouldn’t let anybody see what they were doing,” she said, adding that
she was present when the FBI entered the premises.

FBI agents were looking for “what they deemed to be presidential
records,” Bobb continued. “I don’t think there was anything of
substance.”
Background

Bruce Reinhart, a Florida federal magistrate judge, signed off on a
warrant to search the former president’s Florida property.

Reinhart worked as a federal prosecutor until 2008 when he became a
defense attorney representing employees of convicted sex trafficker
and wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein. Employees included Epstein’s
pilots, a scheduler, and others

The Mar-a-Lago raid warrant was issued on Aug. 5, a day after FBI
Director Christopher Wray testified to the Senate Judiciary Committee
and was asked about whistleblower reports on whether his agency was
becoming increasingly politicized. Wray had to cut the questioning
short because he needed to travel, although flight records indicated
that he used an FBI jet to travel to a vacation retreat in Upstate New
York, according to the New York Post.

In mid-January, the National Archives and Records Administration
arranged for the transport from Mar-a-Lago to the National Archives 15
boxes that the archives said contained presidential records. Under the
Presidential Records Act, the records should have been transferred in
January 2021 as Trump left office, and some of the boxes contained
classified information, the institution said in a statement at the
time.

Agents initially resisted showing Bobb the warrant but ultimately did.
But the agents would not allow any representatives of the former
president to oversee the search, Bobb said. The justification for the
search also remains under seal. Trump’s legal team plans on asking the
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida to unseal the
search warrant affidavit, which would outline why authorities asked
for the warrant.

The Epoch Times contacted the FBI for comment. Neither the bureau nor
Attorney General Merrick Garland have offered public comments about
the raid, drawing even questions and condemnation from Democrat
politicians.

The Department of Justice “must immediately explain the reason for its
raid & it must be more than a search for inconsequential archives or
it will be viewed as a political tactic and undermine any future
credible investigation & legitimacy of January 6 investigations,”
wrote former Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a longtime critic of Trump, said on
Twitter Tuesday.

“DOJ must disclose the bona fide nature of the August 8 action or else
the republicans will use it to Discredit the Jan 6 investigation,
which would be a terrible disservice to the good work of the house
committee in exposing The Trump administration violations,” the former
Democrat governor of New York added. Cuomo last year resigned amid
allegations he engaged in misconduct with staffers, which Cuomo has
categorically denied.

And Republicans similarly said they were concerned with the raid.

“Last night’s raid on the home of a former U.S. president without
explanation will only further erode confidence in the FBI and the
Justice Department,” Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) wrote Tuesday in
reference to the Monday search.

“I reiterated these concerns to Director Wray today,” he continued.
“If the FBI isn’t extraordinarily transparent about its justification
for yesterday’s actions and committed to rooting out political bias
that has infected their most sensitive investigations, they will have
sealed their own fate. The FBI’s mission and the many patriotic agents
who work hard to carry it out will be forever overshadowed by the
distrust the bureau has sown.”