Anarchy - the purge

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 10 18:14:35 PDT 2022

Poor bugger my anarchism when IRAN - of all places - pulls ahead of Anglosphere anarchism in the two key areas of the economy ( crypto ) and defense ( APster )

Anarchists have forgotten what happened in Spain when we lost these two portfolios!?

This situation is unsustainable and calls for a violent purge of all anarchists known to be associated with any Marxist-communist. Fewer anarchists - but better ones.

I'm calling down fire on my own position.