Bell's Theory

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 9 22:51:11 PDT 2022

Gym Dumbell’s theory states that quantum-computing is now so far advanced we no longer need any licensed-to-kill agents in the field.
" The Double-Zero section is redundant, or can be taken over by Qanons" , according to this MIT-library maven. " Come to nappy Jesus "
Need I remind anyone here that the last Assange man that said we could do with the Double-Zero section was scraped off the floor of the atrium in the 9-Eyes building?
And no special computing is needed to track Dumbell’s brain health trajectory - it aligns in all major respects with Mong’s.

" Let the dead bury the dead "