Coronavirus: Thread

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 8 14:01:47 PDT 2022

Gramps isn't having much fun in the US these days so I'm raising funds in cyberspace - or anyplace - in order to help him migrate down Argentina way.

Holocaust denial - AIDs denial and COVID-19 denial cling together so well it would be a shame if those married to such notions never got a chance to meet irl.

And who knows?  Gramps and Juan could be an item ( just call me Cupid - oh and send more crypto - so far I've only got enough for a one-way-ticket )