USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:39:03 PDT 2022

VP Kamala Harris is slammed as a hypocrite for condemning Russia's
'wrongful detention' of cannabis smuggler Brittney Griner when SHE
locked up a THOUSAND Californians for pot possession as state AG

Nancy Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan is expected to cost tax payers over $90
million for security, allocation of US military presence, and more.
All this for her to get a private tour of the Nvidia chip factory
after she purchased millions in shares using insider info.

Our "leaders" are a bunch of 80-year-old drugged out gangsters who
steal our money and give it to their lobbyists. This system is a joke.

Okay let's see. For $54 Bln we could permanently house 270000 US
citizens in a $200000 1-bedroom unit or we could spend $54 Bln on
Ukraine's hopeless war so more people will die and hundreds of
thousands become refugees

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-pentagon-waste-specialreport-idUSBRE9AH0LQ20131118

    "Linda Woodford spent the last 15 years of her career inserting
phony numbers in the U.S. Department of Defense’s accounts. Every
month until she retired in 2011, she says, the day came when the Navy
would start dumping numbers on the Cleveland, Ohio, office of the
Defense Finance and Accounting Service, the Pentagon’s main accounting
agency."

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/pentagon-budget-mystery-807276/

    "Despite being the taxpayers’ greatest investment — more than $700
billion a year — the Department of Defense has remained an
organizational black box throughout its history. It’s repelled
generations of official inquiries, the latest being an audit three
decades in the making, mainly by scrambling its accounting into such a
mess that it may never be untangled."

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/19/997961646/the-pentagon-has-never-passed-an-audit-some-senators-want-to-change-that

    "But critics note that all federal agencies, including the
Pentagon, have been under the same requirement to undergo an
independent financial audit since the early 1990s. Every other federal
department has satisfied audit requirements since fiscal 2013, when
the Department of Homeland Security had its first clean audit."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-pentagon-waste-specialreport-idUSBRE9AH0LQ20131118

    "The partial audit of the Marine Corps was no mere bureaucratic
exercise to impress top Pentagon officials. The Defense Department is
the only federal agency that has not complied with the 1992 law that
requires annual audits of all government departments. That’s the case
even though the Defense Department’s