1984: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 00:35:25 PDT 2022

https://v.redd.it/7hbsphraxof91 Carlyle Group, United Defense

"Moment of Silence"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j04QV0RepHU MKUltra in Schools
FAC1111 - Misom and Friends FRACC#1
https://fakeologist.com/

"After hitting 30 years of living, and having the system claw it's
ways into me, psychologically, physically, emotionally, financially,
Spiritually MAYBE
the Matrix was just too right."

https://files.catbox.moe/85q07m.jpg The Matrix Trilogy Explained

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when
you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen,
teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are
trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of
that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand,
most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of
them are so inured, so hoplessly dependent on the system, that they
will fight to protect it. -- Morpheus"

"
In the movie The Matrix, Mr. Smith has the ability to enter any body,
at anytime and of course this often occurs when the matrix is
threatened by Neo. The scenario is a reflection of our real world. For
example, you're down at the coffee shop having a conversation with a
friend and everything is fine until you mention something like 9/11
was an inside job. Now watch what happens…
Up pops Mr Smith, to replace the person you were just having a
conversation with, to attack you, because all truths threaten the
matrix. The matrix is programmed into most people in their youth and
because of this "*Mr Smith programming" these people become guardians
of the matrix, protectors of the code, police of the mind control,
enforcers of the indoctrination.. which holds together our false
concept of reality like super glue.
This manifests itself more commonly in people who’ve gone through a
major university (ESPECIALLY Ivy League) to earn a degree.
One of the biggest problems with college degrees is they've made a lot
of people think they are much smarter than they truly are. This
arrogance and smugness makes them dumber because they think they're
too smart to receive new information from anybody with fewer
"credentials'.
This is why so many college educated people cannot think critically
nor independently, and outsource completely to 'experts' - even when
said 'experts' are chatting nonsense. And it's why they refuse to
change their minds when proven wrong. They can't even fathom being
wrong.
"