Collapse: Earth Overshoot Day

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 22:01:55 PDT 2022

While the climate wokesters are busy setting up their
Nuremburg show trials for Bitcoin and other PoW's
instead of rightly gassing themselves with their own CO2...

It's not CO2 itself that should be of much if any concern,
but toxins including nanoparticles, and rampant
destruction resource depletion mismanagement...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_Overshoot_Day

You stupid Humans ran yourselves out of resources
way back in July on 2022-07-28. Way to go, morons.

Clearly, Davos, WEF, Bilderburg etc have found the
solution to preserving the Gaia for themselves...
creating and releasing COVID, vaxx neutering, war,
inflation, induced famine, etc. Such 1984, lol.

"
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/wia8t3/by_golly_are_we_early/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/wijwij/by_golly_are_we_early/

"Green" energy is just another narrative framing trick they will use
to control you in the future through monitoring and micromanaging
every aspect of your lives to make sure you are "in compliance" with
their made up list of "approved" uses of energy.

It's bullshit, all of it. Energy use is the reason we are where we are
as a species and not still living in caves. Oh is that a campfire
keeping you alive? Unapproved energy use! You're polluting the
environment with that soot! That carbon would be better captured in
the wood than in the atmosphere! Not our problem that its -5C outside,
think of the environment! If you burn a campfire to stay alive, pretty
soon everyone is going to be doing it and then who will think of the
polar bears??

My point is every single human advancement throughout history has been
an increase in our energy usage and it allowed us as a species to
survive and thrive. Clothes dryers and Christmas lights use more
energy than the Bitcoin network. Could we help the planet more if we
were to go back to line drying our clothes and stopped illuminating or
houses during the holidays? Debatable but let's go with the assumption
that it would. Are we doing to do that "to save the planet"? No, the
idea is ridiculous on its face.

Bitcoin frees the entire planet from the central banking cartel that
silently steals 10-50%+ of our savings every single year and does it
through unchecked money printing and total authorization surveillance
and control of our usage to prevent us using an alternative.

Our money is built on nothing now, redeemable for nothing since 1971
and they are desperate for people not to figure out that they are all
slaves, not figure out that there is a free, fair and unrestricted
network open to all, without any centralized control by evil banks or
nation states that is fully auditable and allows for global commerce
without restriction. Bitcoin will absolutely free humanity and lift
billions out of poverty while at the same time fixing the perverse
incentives to waste energy for the current cancer ridden house of
cards that is the financial system.

Bitcoin could grow 100x in energy usage and still not come close to
the armies of brick and mortar corporate offices, banking centers,
tellers, accountants, shipping containers of gold, paper bills, metal
coins, etc. Not to mention the perpetual wars to enforce the
petrodollar, all the collateral damage they cause and the gigantic
military industrial complex to support them.

It also fixes the perverse incentives of inflation to make everything
as cheap as possible using the worst materials and have designed
obsolescence in everything so that it basically goes from unboxing to
landfill in as few steps as possible.

So in summary of this rant, Bitcoin's energy expenditure is worth
every single Joule of energy that it consumes from now until the end
of time, and the attempt to frame the energy debate as "green" vs
"wasteful" instead of "necessary for the survival of humanity" is just
a PR campaign to get everyone on board with total financial
surveillance and control, handing out "green credits" for your daily
purchases, so don't complain when your car stops because you've
exceeded your "daily miles" or you're not allowed to buy that steak
because tofu has a "smaller carbon footprint" and you've already used
up all of your carbon credits for the week.

It's all bullshit framing by billionaires in their luxury yachts, jets
and high rise penthouses of your energy usage as "killing the planet"
instead of advancing human civilization and escaping their sick cages.
Bitcoin will do more to save the planet in terms of realigning
incentives to save, reuse and build quality than any other advancement
in history and it will free humanity from these psychopaths in the
process.

Worth EVERY SINGLE JOULE.
"