[ot][crazy][fake fiction] "baby mcboss" "spinoffs"

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 17:59:36 PDT 2022

MCBoss and Rebel Experimentee are toddlers taking a nap in the sunshine.

Baby MCBoss [puffs on fake cigar]: "Oh, I am so sleepy!"

Baby Rebel Experimentee: "I mind control you. Fall asleep. I will rearrange your organs -- I mean make you better while you sleep."

Baby Boss: "Oh? How will you make me better?"

Baby Rebel Experimentee [a gleam comes over their eye]: "When you wake up, part of you will no longer want your cigar. Events will be set in motion, and someday you will make me the leader of a world empire in your stead."

Baby Boss: "What is a world empire?"

Baby Rebel Experimentee: "A circus with a lot of fruit!"

Baby Boss [puffing again on tiny fake cigar]: "Hmm .. !"