[ot][spam][crazy] inhibition efforts: setting up a muse for use

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 11:03:22 PDT 2022

the plan is to disassemble muse monitor and add storage modes and
basically make an effective fork. it's expected to not be complex
because it simply links to a muse library.

it's rude because the author is an accessible community member who
expresses a need for income.

they have small bugs in their software they haven't fixed for years,
unfortunately; notably the system doesn't attend to the dropping of
packets. it might be very hard to implement, i don't know.

they accept communication and collaboration on their product forum
(they linked me there when I sent a pull request to a library fork
they made). the forum is harder for me because i haven't integrated an
interface to a system i'm more familiar with using, like email.

to make the approach more right, i might plan to sell the work on the
play store and send any income made directly to them. there's probably
a better approach that involves working alongside them.

to do this, we'll want the app binary and a tool for reversing it. i
plan to find the binary first, and i plan to focus on android (it also
has an ios port).