[ot][spam][crazy] inhibition efforts: setting up a muse for use

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 10:39:01 PDT 2022

Yay muse!

Muse is fun cause I looked into the protocol and second time and
retain a little ;p

The new Muse S's are also more comfortable, resulting in fewer
psychoticish internal complaints.

I'm connected with at least 3 projects around this: a software called
brainflow, a short thing of my own, and a quick research hack to
connect it to labstreaminglayer. I'm planning to engage the third.

The lsl python backend for muse has classes I could call manually.

I plan to do this and archive data. This will take a small amount of code.

I don't know whether this current system has bluetooth.