[personal] [random notes] [eeg etc]

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 10:12:44 PDT 2022

> OpenBCI used to sell a direct current stimulator, too. When I began
> purchasing, they took it off the shelves, citing a research study that
> it was unhealthy or dangerous. I believe direct current stimulation is
> a way to entrain channels in the brain to observe areas not near the
> surface, and was very sad to not have access to the open source
> equipment once I had saved enough money to buy it.

There is a class-associated concern with direct current stimulation,
too. It can be used to break addictions or form difficult habits, and
increase the intelligence. Preventing access to it is oppression
comparable to censorship, gun control, etc. I definitely agree that
people need to be aware of dangers, however. Maybe proposing a plan to
develop systems of certification or licensing or having an age
boundary? This could help people form training groups too.