Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 22:43:40 PDT 2022

The Reason Generator

"And in this room, we generate totally legitimate
 [coughs]" I mean completely made up reasons for whatever Boss wants to happen."

The floating bundle of organs wearing a sign saying "tour guide"
gestures a part toward a pile of human beings with tubes and cables
coming out of them, signed "schizophrenia research". The pile quivers
and writhes strangely as the various schizos jerk and babble. The
tubes and cables go into a computer affixed with signs saying things
like "political explanations" and "computer virus models".