"NSA, NIST, and post-quantum cryptography: Announcing my second lawsuit against the U.S."

zeynep at keemail.me zeynep at keemail.me
Sat Aug 6 12:42:25 PDT 2022

 pro2rat at yahoo.com.au:

> " . . . It is, of course the right decision to request a FOIA to review the impact of the NSA on NIST. NIST, have a responsibility to be open and transparent about how they manage the process. . . .'
>
> Fair enough - but lets not get carried away here.
>
> Jul 20, 2015 - Julian Assange: To be honest, I don't like the word transparency; cold dead glass is transparent..."
>
> JULIAN " “People with strong principles don’t survive for long ” ASSANGE quoted in " Risk" released in 2017.

Tim May, lacking the cosmopolitan sensibilities of Assange, “the idea of trying to be Julian Assange gives me the creeps.” “I’m not concerned about things like that. Let the Africans kill each other,” May insists. “I don’t have those kinds of political interests”

Here we go, Assange and May differences