"NSA, NIST, and post-quantum cryptography: Announcing my second lawsuit against the U.S."

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Aug 6 12:21:58 PDT 2022

" . . . It is, of course the right decision to request a FOIA to review the impact of the NSA on NIST. NIST, have a responsibility to be open and transparent about how they manage the process. . . .'

Fair enough - but lets not get carried away here.

Jul 20, 2015 - Julian Assange: To be honest, I don't like the word transparency; cold dead glass is transparent..."

JULIAN " “People with strong principles don’t survive for long ” ASSANGE quoted in " Risk" released in 2017.