This is your Jack McCoy moment

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 5 17:43:54 PDT 2022

>>>  MalwareJake
·Aug 5
There's so much fail here I don't even know where to start. But in the case of Jones specifically, the inadvertently released data is a gold mine.

If you're in infosec, things like this illustrate why you need to take eDiscovery so seriously.

https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/alex-jones/sandy-hook-parents-attorney-tells-judge-various-federal-and-law-enforcement-agents-want-access-to-alex-joness-inadvertently-disclosed-data/

The Russians are positioning themselves as money launderers to the world.
Adam Schiff: Lenin must be spinning in his mausoleum.
Jack McCoy: Let’s not be too smug. They’re using our banks, our Federal Reserve. They turned their country into a thieves’ paradise. Now they’re doing it to us. They’re waging a war. By the time we get indictments, it’ll be get over.
Anita Van Buren: What are you proposing?
Jack McCoy: I’m issuing arrest warrants for Volsky, Maletkov–all of them.

https://lawandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Refuge_(2)