MIA Coin and POX Kleptocracy: CORRUPTION FIN-2022-A001 - SAR 38(m).

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri Aug 5 14:34:21 PDT 2022

Dear Treasury Department:

xNY.io - Bank.org is concerned about our reasonable loss recovery from the
City of Miami on MIA Coin.

STX's use of POX has manipulated the Bitcoin Blockchain to produce MIA Coin
fraud endorsed by the Mayor of Miami.

We seek your esteemed assessment of our concern. Furthermore, we have
contacted NY-DFS (attached) who has denied records access and appeal to the
STX fraud.

Sending you warm regards,

Gunnar Larson
xNY.io - Bank.org