xNY.io - Bank.org: BitLicense STX, MIA Coin and NYCCoin Litigation (Application)

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri Aug 5 14:17:59 PDT 2022

Dear Bitcoin Developer Fund:

Thank you for our recent correspondence.

Today, I would like to clarify the following details to xNY.io - Bank.org’s
approach to Bitcoin innovation and our ultimate ask for your support in our
BitLicense strategic blueprint.

May I also submit this as an international Blockchain Scholar looking to
help pioneer next generation Bitcoin development.

Attached, kindly find xNY.io - Bank.org records requests considering STX.
Note, STX opeates as a POX scheme on top of the Bitcoin Blockchain.

Out of New York, STX was approved for Coinbase custody that gave way to
CityCoins obvious abuse of the Bitcoin Blockchain, engaging the now failed
MIA Coin and NYCCoin projects.

xNY (the token concepet) has documentation from the City of Miami and
United States Treasury confirming the probable cause for our concern that
STX's POX scheme abused the Bitcoin Blockchain to exasperate fraud of the
Mayor of Miami endorsing MIA Coin as a serious project.

NYCCoin is something that the Mayor of New York had immunity from given the
BitLicense mandate. xNY.io - Bank.org has been found to be a true
borderless protector of Bitcoin and as you see in the attached, New Yorl is
half hearted to our reasonable approach to cultivate a pure approach to the
next generation of Bitcoin developers.

We have a plan to all this and seek your assistance on the legal defense to
our BitLicense approach.

Please advise if we may discuss this more.

Warm regards,

Gunnar Larson