for John N.

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Aug 4 10:24:56 PDT 2022

On Wed, 3 Aug 2022 17:38:15 -0500
John Newman wrote:

> am so sick of seeing friends die (fentanyl
> is making junkies, or part-timers and former junkies foolish enough to
> fuck with it, drop like fiidd it a whirl, drop like fucking flies)

	sorry to hear that

> Of course, nearly all these drug deaths are a direct result of the
> absurd and fascist "war on drugs".  When you can turn ethics on their
> head to such a degree that people almost UNIVERSALLY agree that
> our overlords have the obligation to tell us which particular plants,
> chemicals, and other substances we may possess, and which are so
> awful that their owner should be immediately beaten, robbed (asset
> forfeiture BTW), and imprisoned... well, society is sorta fucked,
> right?

	It's fucking insane. And then there are the 'legal' drugs!

	https://www.npr.org/2021/09/01/1031053251/sackler-family-immunity-purdue-pharma-oxcyontin-opioid-epidemic

	oh look, some chosen people can be the biggest heroin pushers on the planet, and have the US govt grant them 'immunity' too!

	And this one?
	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Gerberding

	>director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
	>president of Merck's vaccine division.

	you can't make that shit up. That's the 'free market' private-government big-pharma mafia that rules the world. Their 'war on non-patentable drugs' is just one aspect of their infinite criminality.

> All I can say about your mail
> situation is - hardly a surprise, right?  Fucking hell.

	yeah it shouldn't be a surprise, but I'm still somewhat surprised. It took me a while to figure out that my messages sent to microshit's hotmail were being maliciously and criminally deleted. I would get messages from friends who use hotmail, reply to them and never realize my replies were being deleted.

	And then the joogle nazis started doing the same thing.

	And speaking of joogle, somehow I missed this...

	https://money.cnn.com/2016/03/02/technology/eric-schmidt-pentagon/index.html

> cachedout.net and synfin.org will be back up shortly, and though
> they did need a bit of re-engineering, heh, the main fucking reason
> they got shut down was $$$. After getting sufficiently broke that
> I was about to be forced out of my apartment and into a box under
> a bridge somewhere, I finally placed myself back on the slave market.
> With $$$ available again I'll get around to the VMs soon enough

	good luck! hopefully you'll get a not-too-horrible jon.