John Young has earned killing ( My 20 sats )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 3 19:03:35 PDT 2022

By consorting with American Cannibal, Alex Jone, John ' Cryptome ' Young has bought this list into disrepute.

Jones' lawyer] played one [of Jones' full videos].

JOHN Young donates all his reputation-capital to Alex Jones

professor rat Sun, 03 Oct 2021 04:01:14 -0700

A fool and his crypto-currency are soon parted

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5AC5399928A51C53

Politics John Young of "Cryptome" on Alex Jones

3 videos

Re: JOHN Young donates all his reputation-capital to Alex Jones

professor rat Sun, 03 Oct 2021 22:05:30 -0700

This is an excellent thread to keep going since Young is probably huddled in a
fetal position inside Rupert Molochs Panic Room as we speak.
If federale arse-munchers don't get him then the Batshit-crazy, Qanon crowd
will.

Btw - is it too early to hit on Deb yet?

I like a grrl that practices Greek birth-control.