[OpenRecords] Request FOIL-2022-056-01966 Acknowledged

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Wed Aug 3 16:11:16 PDT 2022

Hello:

On Feb 10 2022, I submitted a FOIL to the NYPD concerning Request Title:
Sound Cannon; Sound Gun; Wave Gun; Sonic Weapons; Active
Denial System.

Today Aug 3 2022 the FOIL was due without receiving records.

Can you please provide an update?

Gunnar

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022, 2:46 PM <donotreply at records.nyc.gov> wrote:

> The New York City Police Department (NYPD) has *acknowledged* your FOIL
> request FOIL-2022-056-01966
> <https://a860-openrecords.nyc.gov/request/view/FOIL-2022-056-01966>.
>
> You can expect a response on or about Wednesday, August 3, 2022.
> Additional Information:
>
> Your request has been assigned to Police Officer Covo (646-610-6458).
>
> *Note: Due to issues caused by the COVID-19 pandemic there may be
> extensive delays, lasting up to one year, in determining your request.*
>

> Please visit FOIL-2022-056-01966
> <https://a860-openrecords.nyc.gov/request/view/FOIL-2022-056-01966> to
> view additional information and take any necessary action.

Your request FOIL-2022-056-01966 has been successfully submitted to the New