John Young is a CIA agent and he ruined Julian's life

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 2 16:37:16 PDT 2022

I don't see much evidence for those allegations -  but if you change the ' Julian " to " Alex "

Following 2007 Young, 2010 Alex Jones called Wikileaks CIA   - then he started featuring John Young on his show around 2012.

As for CIA-NYT Julian he openly approved the whole FIVE-EYES set-up in 2013 and also said spy agencies should be praised on occasion. " We are spies for the people "

Like Stasi chief, Markus Wolf - " We did it because we love you "

Journalism is riddled with spies. Going by OSINT Julian is the worst CIA agent of these 3.