Anti War: Thread

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Aug 2 12:58:30 PDT 2022

On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 15:47:08 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > let's let Juan speak freely here about and expose his own "local government"
> > and military cops, the one that literally rules over him in Argentina...

	they are all US jewnazi agents like you. Why are you trying to blame me for the fact that you, US jewnazis, invaded and control argentina?

> Juan (the "Paper Tiger" "Anarchist") failed to walk any of his talk

	compared to a non human, US jewnazi government agent like you, I'm the "king of anarchism".

> there too... such quiet his hypocrisy offers to his Govt rulers.

	they are not my government rulers. They are US jewnazi agents like you.

> "There is no fucking 'child sexual abuse'.

	indeed. Only pentagon feminazi trash and jew-kkkristian puritan nutcases, like you, believe in it. 'We' already know that you're the lowest kind of jew-kkkristian far-right feminazi scum. You don't need to underscore the fact at every turn.

>-- PunkBatSoupStasi aka
> punk aka JuanG aka Juan Garofalo aka [snip]"

	what's your name, you motherfucking piece of anonymours, cowardly US shit?