response to courtesy copy to DFS FOIL #2022-09119 FOIL-2022-091109-017853

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Mon Aug 1 15:10:33 PDT 2022

Hello:

xNY.io - Bank.org elects to appeal this decision on FOIL records access.

Specifically, given the situation with New York State's former Lt.
Governor, xNY.io - Bank.org demands any and all records concerning the
Superintendent's said DFS role with Brex (Declaration on said disclosure
form).

xNY.io - Bank.org may be sponsoring obstruction of justice without lauching
this DFS records appeal.

Furthermore, DFS deflecting to the Executive Chamber has been found to be
problematic during the time-frame of the disclosure form period.

DFS would be alludeing to a Cuomo Lacewell type scandal by withholding said
Brex records.

If DFS denies this appeal, we will be forced to advance reasonable
resignation requests.

We appreciate DFS cooperation on the matter of Brex records.

Warm regards,

Gunnar Larson
xNY.io - Bank.org
646-454-9107