Peter McCormack may be an acknowledged expert in cryptocurrency

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 1 14:56:33 PDT 2022

Peter McCormack may be 'an acknowledged expert in cryptocurrency' -  though I've noticed he spends most of his journalists time shilling for Bitcoin.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/aug/01/craig-wright-wins-only-nominal-damages-of-1-in-bitcoin-libel-case

But none of the slack the Manchester Guardian cuts him translates in any way to cypherpunk revolution and cryptoanarchy. In those departments McCormack has already expressed his preference for the UK state under the fag-ends of a discredited, corrupt, theocratic aristocracy.

I trust his latest lawyer charged him an arm and a leg cos I'm coming after his head.