Why does Elon Musk hate our crypto-anarchist freedoms?

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 30 21:21:11 PDT 2022

No one wanting to further the revolution buys into that " Btc is anti-ecological " bs.  If you do some very simple sums, Btc saves a fortune wasted on present Bankster infrastructure.

But Elon Musk has said Btc is environmentally harmful.

Then there's Doge replacing the Dollar. Fine. As fine as ' Free Speech "!

But Elon Musk has said he wants to authenticate millions of humans and the obey all relevant laws coming from any tinpot dictatorship.  Few things could be more directly antithetical to  the aims of this list going back as far as " True Names "
Its plain by this stage no c-punk can associate with Elon Musk without opposing cryptoanarchism and fighting with genuine cypherpunks.
Its political-economy -  not quantum-gravity.
In order not to  be accused of Machiavellianism all activists support for this creepy criminal should be expressed publicly in tactical terms with a large consumer warning attached.Yes?
Every OG here would know all this already - but it seems we have a few Blow-Ins - and maybe the odd " Rim-Man-Twinkle "